Seacoast Charter Academy students are required to wear approved school uniforms. No other attire is allowed unless an exception from administration is given or as outlined in the student handbook. All school uniforms must be worn properly with the appropriate size, and bottoms of the uniform worn at the student’s waist.
Please read our complete uniform policy as listed in the student handbook. If you have additional questions or need clarification, please contact us.
A quick overview of our dress code (Please read the full dress code in our handbook)
● Monday - Thursday: In uniforms
● Friday: School appropriate dress down day.
● The uniform is a Seacoast Charter polo with Khaki or Navy bottoms.
● Bottoms are pants, shorts, or skorts. Jumpers are not allowed.
● On PE days, students must wear a Seacoast PE shirt and shorts.
● Only Seacoast sweatshirts or jackets may be worn.
● Shorts and/or Skorts cannot be more than 2" above the knee.
● Shoes must be closed-toed.
● We recommend at least 3-5 polos, 1 PE uniform, and 1 sweatshirt or jacket.
● Kindergarten has PE twice per week. You may want to consider two PE uniforms.
● If your child has PE on a Friday, they can wear their PE uniform or dress down, but they will do PE in whatever you send them to school in. However they must still wear athletic shoes.