What is Title I?
Title I is the largest federal aid program for elementary, middle, and high schools. It serves millions of children in elementary and secondary schools each year. Through Title I, the Federal government gives money to school districts around the country based on the number of low-income families in each district. Each district uses its Title I money for extra educational services for children who are experiencing difficulty with reading and/or mathematics in order that they may be successful in the regular classroom.
● School Parent Student Compact (2022-2023)● School Parent Student Compact (2022-2023) - Spanish
● School Improvement Plan● School Improvement Plan – Spanish
● Parent and Family Engagement Plan● Parent and Family Engagement Plan – Spanish
● Overview of Seacoast Federal Programs 2022-2023● Overview of Seacoast Federal Programs 2022-2023 – Spanish
● Approved PFEP Budget (2022-2023)● Duval Schools Parent Academy● Parents Right to Know